Success Is Judged One Project at a Time
Maloney Construction, Inc. is General Contractor headquartered in Novato, Calif. Led by Owner Sean Maloney, the company specializes in foundation, retaining wall, soil nailing and slide repair. We have installed thousands of Helical Piers and Tiebacks on a variety of jobs both large and small and are a Certified Installer A.B. Chance Helical Pier Foundation Systems.
At Maloney Construction, Inc., we’re committed to safety and quality with a focus on integrity, follow-through and customer service. This is our mission and it is integral to our culture and how we do business. Over the years, we have built a track record of successfully delivering projects and meeting the needs of our clients, because we know that we’re only as good as the last project we’ve completed.
Problem-Solving in a Collaborative Environment
Maloney Construction team has a proven track record of collaborative problem solving, successfully completing hundreds of projects. This depth of experience means that we have already successfully employed construction, techniques to resolve most, if not all, of the problems that could potentially occur on your project.
Constructing real-world solutions to today’s environmental and geotechnical challenges requires more than efficient project delivery. It requires innovation. At Maloney Construction, we understand not just how a solution should be designed, but how to build it in a way that meets operational, business and community objectives.
- Combining expertise in engineering, design and construction with a clear vision and an understanding of strategic asset and lean management techniques, at Maloney Construction, we work with our clients to determine their best solution – from creative design-build approaches to traditional bid-build construction management services. With a full range of remediation and specialty environmental and geotechnical construction services at their disposal, our clients consistently:
- Save time by addressing construction considerations in the earliest phases of a project, creating shorter implementation schedules and thereby potentially eliminating administration of a separate construction bid phase.
- Save money by improving project team communication, reducing change orders and extra work orders and early identification of design errors and omissions.
- Improve quality and innovation with a dedicated design and construction team that works hand in hand throughout the life of a project.
- Reduce risk of claims and litigation by understanding and resolving construction challenges early on.
- Trust an experienced business partner to guide them through the construction process while meeting safety, environmental, community and business goals by performing work in the following areas:
CA License # 959104
Class A, General Engineering
Class B, General Building
HubZone & Small Business