Commercial and Residential structures can suffer from structural movement or building subsidence. Movement can cause varying degrees of damage. Sinking foundations, cracked and buckled walls and uneven floors are problems commonly faced by homeowners.
Homes and other structures situated on unstable soils settle when their foundations are subjected to extreme moisture conditions or lack proper drainage. A settling foundation may result in structural damage to your home and a loss of your investment.
- Foundation walls that are buckled or bowed
- Doors and windows that stick or don’t open properly
- Cracks in foundation walls
- Cracks in exterior walls
- Cracks in interior walls and ceilings
- Sunken or buckled interior concrete floors
Maloney Construction, Inc. has been stopping further settlement and leveling houses for over 20 years.
With minimal disturbance to your property and your lifestyle (you can stay in your house while we work!) we have solved hundreds of problems just like yours! Give us a call.